Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, this was my house this morning. I knew it was going to snow up in the Adirondack mountains but I didnt know that where I live was supposed to get any. It was......awesome. My son and daughter wanted to take the sled around the yard. Not yet, Dad doesnt feel like fixing ruts right now. Cant wait until we are buried!! I hope this is a good sign of things to come. Snow, snow, snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!/snofan/../images/users/maydaze/10-23-02 snow.jpg/snofan/../images/users/maydaze/10-23-02 snow 2.jpg

'HAMMER DOWN !!'

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks great, looks like some real nice country up there, my bro used to live up in the Saratoga Springs area, now he lives in Hawaii......i wanna go ride in NY sometime...

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
MAN......it seems like everyone has at least SEEN snow except for me!
I haven't even seen a flake yet. At least I get to see the pics of what everyone else is getting, looks great.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Maybe mother nature is waiting for you to finish rebuilding that engine.
Better hurry up or your sleddin buddies are gonna come after you.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:
Maybe mother nature is waiting for you to finish rebuilding that engine.
Better hurry up or your sleddin buddies are gonna come after you.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

[/quote]

LOL! You're absolutely right! I've got my full engine gasket kit, including oil seals (cometic) which was only $56, and I ordered my piston kits ($36 each....three of em of course) as well as my cage needle bearings on Wed of this week.

I've got new bearings and seals in my chain case too, which is now all back together.

Won't be long now till she's breathing fire and spewing 2 stroke smoke. Then comes the go-fast items.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
109 Posts
It is snowing in old forge now i can't wait to get up there and hit the trails it has been a long year!

JOE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts