Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
january 8
well it started to snow today and its still coming down,çant really tell how much from the pics butits a start,pics were taken at 4:00pm

[attachment=55250] [attachment=55251]
[attachment=55252]

January 10
its snowed a lot morenow we has more snow then before, but i still want more, i would go sledding but the sled is still at the shop, i motor mount piece just came in today and they will be working on it tomorow morining, my intake boots are coming in either thursday or friday, so if everything goes as plan i will be sledding this weekend. here are some pics i just took.

[attachment=55468][attachment=55469]
[attachment=55470][attachment=55471]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to hear it is sharing

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yep! Looks about the same here. Woke up this morning and was delighted to see the ground covered in snow. It's only an inch or two, but it's a start. I'm not positive it's here for good, but I'm hoping so.

John Dee says 12-24" for my area...I really hope he's right. I don't really have anyone to ride with at the moment and I'm kind of broke, but if nothing else I'll at least take it for a rip through some nearby ditches in the upcoming days.

·
Registered
191 Posts
glad to hear more of u guys are gettin snow

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
That's more than I have in my yard. It's all grass around here.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! have fun

·
Registered
548 Posts
wish we had some snow soon

·
Registered
448 Posts
I Put on about 50 miles yesterday with a couple freinds just riding in a few different feilds. Isnt much snow, but enough to do a few passes across a feild. We were riding in about 9-10"... Have fun riding ,Brapppp

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Lookin good!! It looks like things are finally starting to turn around!!! By the end of this weekend everyone should have at least a few inches on the ground!! But lets pray for more than that!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya because today it was 2 out and i think we lost a little bit of snow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts