Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning to some fresh white stuff. There is about 5 inces and it is still coming down pretty good.
[attachment=59244]
[attachment=59245]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
In Camden ny we got hammered. Yesterday we got about a foot and a half on top of the 10 inches that we already had. Then last night We got 2 and a half more feet! It's still snowing and we're expecting more. Love the lake effect snow.lol.Im so excited to go riding. This is the most we've got in a long time. So much powder.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like fun, i cant wait to get the ultra out later today and go for a quick ride. I hope we get a few more inches before it stops today.

·
Registered
764 Posts
In NW Ohio we had about 3-4 inches for 2 or 3 days (rideable if you dont mind tearin the hell out of your sled and pissing everyone off) and then over the weekend it all blew away , and now its just freezing balls outside with no snow

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
That sucks. We had that for about 3 weeks in a row then winter finaly started the way it should.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Originally posted by FireCat59
[br]In Camden ny we got hammered. Yesterday we got about a foot and a half on top of the 10 inches that we already had. Then last night We got 2 and a half more feet! It's still snowing and we're expecting more. Love the lake effect snow.lol.Im so excited to go riding. This is the most we've got in a long time. So much powder.
That is what I like to hear. I'm staying at a buddies' place in Blossvale this weekend [8D]

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Yea I know. It's insane lol. One day we have a foot the next there's 3 and a half. haha gotta love lake ontario.

·
Registered
757 Posts
In buffalo we got hammered.we got an easy 2 and a half feet and more is on the way.i just hope everybody gets a chance to ride this season.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Isn't lake effect snow awesome lol. It's fluffy and blows around too easy but it's awesome!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Still nothing to speak of in Duluth!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I cant wait to get up to the U.p. this weekend they have about 2.5-3ft where im going thats the most ill see so far this year!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by batman911
[br]In buffalo we got hammered.we got an easy 2 and a half feet and more is on the way.i just hope everybody gets a chance to ride this season.
I won't. Last winter we got atleast 3 feet and I was riding 3 weeks before x-mas. Now I only have about 2-3 inches. This is rediculace. I finally bought a new sled and can't ride it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts