Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ actually we had about 7 incehs at our place up north earlier this year.. got 60 miles in that weekend... But we are "suppose" to get more tonight here so ill get her out and run it for a couple of mins tommorow.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by 06SS
[br]^^ actually we had about 7 incehs at our place up north earlier this year.. got 60 miles in that weekend... But we are "suppose" to get more tonight here so ill get her out and run it for a couple of mins tommorow.
How much are you suppose to get tonight?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I dont see ant tracks and the trailer is still empty... whats wrong with you?!?!?!!? LOL jk glad to hear soemeone is getting something bescides rain.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by 06SS
[br]^^ actually we had about 7 incehs at our place up north earlier this year.. got 60 miles in that weekend... But we are "suppose" to get more tonight here so ill get her out and run it for a couple of mins tommorow.
How much are you suppose to get tonight?
Here we arn't suppose to get ne thing but ice... Up north at our cabin we have a heavy snow warning... We are "suppose" to get 5" to 9"

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SKILIE301
[br]I dont see ant tracks and the trailer is still empty... whats wrong with you?!?!?!!? LOL jk glad to hear soemeone is getting something bescides rain.
There is only like 1 1/2" of snow there... not enough to ride... for me at least

1 - 9 of 9 Posts