Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long long summer i finally got to go for a small ride today. 4.5kms of pure fun. And with the rumblepack she sounds pretty damn good. I was worried id feel some performance loss but if anything its the other way around. Seems like a lot better throttle response and a bigger kick when you hammer the throttle. My arms are dead now from holding on.

No pictures this ride. I was out riding alone.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
your so lucky, i should have taken advantage of the foot of snow that fell 2 weeks ago. ah well, sounds like a blast, and im glad to hear your sled ran right

·
Registered
963 Posts
wow have fun with that. i wish i had some snow i could put a ton of miles on i have 6 days off starting tommorow

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Almost ended my season tonight. Went to a nearby A&W for coffee. Took small jump in parking lot, going maybe 15mph, landed on ice, slid sideways into a curb. I held on but when it seemed like she was gonna land on her side i pushed off. She landed upright but started coasting towards a parked Chev Tracker.

All i could think of was "Damn . .season and sled are done for". Luckily enough she slowed down quickly and ended up like 15-20ft from the Tracker.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Too sweet!! Won't be long now winter, will be coming south!
How much did you get?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lucky man had something similar happen to me once only i slid towards a moving car. Either way if you ever need someone to ride with MonsterJay im here in Goose Bay and dont mind a scattered sled ride

1 - 12 of 12 Posts