Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to do about 70 miles of riding up in Chewelah Wa. on Sunday. Man was it good to mash on the throttle again. They
have had 12 additional inches since I left so I`m gonna try for another kitchen pass this coming week-end. Hope everyone else is getting in some riding.
Don

Who ever dies with the most toys wins.

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
We aren't so lucky, got a bunch of lousy flurries. Taunting it is.

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Glad to hear the rest of you can finally start riding. Haven't had any new snow lately so don't stop doing the snow dance.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Between Reardan and Davenport. 30 miles west of Spokane. 6-10 inces of snow forecasted today up to two ft. in the mountains.

Who ever dies with the most toys wins.

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is extremely disappointing. Here in Central New York, its 60 degrees and looks to stay that way almost till christmas. Ugh, last year on my old INDY lite I had 175 miles by this time. My XLT has .01 Miles on it, all I did was ride it from the trailer to the shed.... IM MOVING TO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!...eventually. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah, a bunch of people i know have boughten either new sleds or somthin different, myself included. now all my other sleddin friends blame me for no snow-sucks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:

yeah, a bunch of people i know have boughten either new sleds or somthin different, myself included. now all my other sleddin friends blame me for no snow-sucks!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Great I am going to blame you too! JERK it is all you're fault!!!!!!

Thanks XLT I had to get that off my chest.
I couldn't yell at my wife and kids they just can't take it any more! I need snow!

I think I am going to get a dog to kick (besides my wife).

The cat died when I was checking my track tension so I can't kick that anymore.

(I am not serious you do not need to call animal rights center) (nor do I beat my kids in the supermarket, I wait to I get home first)

"Meaningless Ride"

·
Registered
948 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by wryjoker:

The cat died when I was checking my track tension so I can't kick that anymore.

(I am not serious you do not need to call animal rights center) (nor do I beat my kids in the supermarket, I wait to I get home first)

"Meaningless Ride"[/quote]

ROFLMAO!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on November 29 2001 2:10:21 PM

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hows it my fault, i merely upgraded, my losy friends were the ones that needed the latest greatest thing, one friend got a 01 cat last year, now hes refinancing on an 02 cat,makes no sense to me but neither one has received their new toys, so its their faults.

oh and wry, should beat the dog, may be the only friend you'll have someday, when the wifey is nagging, its good to come home to MANS BEST FRIEND! at least the dog cant yell at you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts