Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOlY CRAP that is a lot of green out front. Looks like AC found some riders.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I liked the interview with Blair Morgan. He was whining because the guys winning were only winning because they got a good start and there are alot of new guys in the finals and he is not. Maybe he is just getting old and has new competition.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Go Coonish! The Dootalk.com sponsered rider. (Only internet comunity sponsered rider in SnoCross. Movin' on up.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
espn2

Its over Hibbert gold

Who saw Blair's face at the end? That was priceless!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I saw i was funny

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
TUCKER HIBBERT IS NUMBER ONE. GOT TO LOVE THOSE MONSTER ARCTIC CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He lapped people then started giving high fives to people on the side lines before he even crossed the line. Man he is so fast.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Tucker Hibbert got 1st! YES!

Ryan Simmons 2nd
T.J. Gulla 3rd

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Tuck ran out of gas on the victory lap. LOL LMAO

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
can't wait till tomorrow to see the freestyle finals

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didnt much care for the pre celebration by Tuck. Finish the race then have your fun. No need to get cocky. He still is an amazing rider whether he be on cat,doo,poo,or even a yammie Im sure he would have won that race.

As far as commentary...I was embarassed. They talked more about motorcross then the race. That and they only showed hibbert who was in first by a mile. Why not show some of the riders battling each other.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I agree seeing Morgan out there with a look of a little girl with a skinned knee was priceless

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
freestyle finals are at 9.

blair morgans amazing.. but not half as good as he used to be. Hibbert is much better. even some of the rookies are better IMO. Arctic Cat got 1ST 2ND AND 4TH!! Wheres ski-doo been latly in snocross? every race ive seen or heard from not many skidoo ridewrs have been winning. Their sno-cross community is huge too.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]freestyle finals are at 9.

blair morgans amazing.. but not half as good as he used to be. Hibbert is much better. even some of the rookies are better IMO. Arctic Cat got 1ST 2ND AND 4TH!! Wheres ski-doo been latly in snocross? every race ive seen or heard from not many skidoo ridewrs have been winning. Their sno-cross community is huge too.
Pretty hard to compete for Doo when the Iq is improved and running better than any other sled in snocross, AC has Hibbert but otherwise they havent been pulling in wins left and right just happened to get second yesterday, and Malonowski on his Yammie is just one hell of a rider as well as Hibert but likewise he didnt make it to the finals.

You can rely on Hibbert and Malonowski to make finals and win races just because of thier skill, but hands down Polaris just has the best sled this year. The season is still early and Doo has some great riders but most importantly Morgan needs to pull his head out of his arse and race. Its not like he lost all of his abilities to compete over the span of one year. I think he is scared if anything over the up and coming talent.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i never see any sled racing on tv

1 - 18 of 18 Posts