Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last week I traded ArcticCat1 my C&A Ski Loops for a 2in Riser and the handlebars of his ZR 800. I also bought a Powermadd Bar Pad from him. I put them on on sunday when me and my friends was working on our sleds. I really like the bar setup. The only thing that sux is I dont have handwarmers anymore.
[attachment=57435]
[attachment=57437]
[attachment=57438]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Why dont you have handwarmers anymore? I put a set of ZR 800 bars on my 650 and retained the stock handwarmers.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by the_hog
[br]Why dont you have handwarmers anymore? I put a set of ZR 800 bars on my 650 and retained the stock handwarmers.
I couldnt get the throttle block over the element with the wires on and also the left side it didnt have wires on it when i got it

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Looks great, and you should be able to put the old handwarmers onto the new bars, but if not you can get some cheap ones through DennisKirk. Anyways just have fun with it the rest of this short season[;)]

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The handwarmers were already on the bars

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It elements that r glued to the handlebars

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
So did mine. Its not that hard to take them off and reglue them back on! Or just take them off and use the stock handwarmers!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well its to late to take them off i cut the wires on them

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I guess what I was getting at was if you are going to complain about not having handwarmers then you shouldnt be lazy and not put them on when installing new bars! Its not that hard of a job!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That sux about the hand warmers. you might want hand gaurds to at least keep the wind off of them. They look good though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[br]I guess what I was getting at was if you are going to complain about not having handwarmers then you shouldnt be lazy and not put them on when installing new bars! Its not that hard of a job!
Im not trying to be a a-hole about it i just didnt know that you could talk the elements of the handlebars and i thought that i had to get new ones.

And Yes I have handgaurds and Im gonna go and try and put them on.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks good

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
[br]So did mine. Its not that hard to take them off and reglue them back on! Or just take them off and use the stock handwarmers!
Yep...Those warmers were quite reusable. I reused mine when I did my conversion. Worked good, even though I am redoing some of the wiring and such this summer.

Looks pretty good though...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have handwarmers on my left side but not on my right side because when I pulled the grip off everything came with it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by Hermie
[br]
[br]I guess what I was getting at was if you are going to complain about not having handwarmers then you shouldnt be lazy and not put them on when installing new bars! Its not that hard of a job!
Im not trying to be a a-hole about it i just didnt know that you could talk the elements of the handlebars and i thought that i had to get new ones.

And Yes I have handgaurds and Im gonna go and try and put them on.
I dont have handwarmers on my sled. Its fine if you keep moving around. Handguards may help to.

I wouldnt of messed with taking the elements off either travis. On my Stock SKS bars...I was trying to take em off but there a pain in the A$$ to get off.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts