Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to know approximately how many people (sleds) there will be. Please post and answer the poll as soon as possible!

Just to recap

Date: January 28th and 29th

Working out possible deals on lodging and other things.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
My son and I are going. The North Shore is a great time!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Myself and three of my friends will be traveling together. I do not know if other people from my area are going or not yet.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I will put that i am going, and am putting it on the calender. but I might get called into work?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I am going but dont know how many of my riding group are going. That's why I havent made my reservations yet...

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I know I'm going and I might bring someone else with me, but I can't be positive right now. The guy I'm thinking might want to go is never really reliable.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]I know I'm going and I might bring someone else with me, but I can't be positive right now. The guy I'm thinking might want to go is never really reliable.
hmm i have a few friends like that, they always say there gonna go till the time is here,than they say short on funds. just ends up wreckin my fun is all it does.its hard to find people to go at last minute

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im looking for some one to split a room with so if your going buy your self or have an odd number of people and want to split a room email me asap so I can reserve a room. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
myself and probably one or two of my buddies are gonna be going but not posotive how many yet.

DW

·
Registered
71 Posts
so far it is me and two friends, but I have a third who wants to go and each day I seem to find someone else calling or e-mailing me telling me they want to go. I might have two or maybe even 20. Who knows!!!!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I will deffinatly be going. I gave up the supervisor position. lots of money that i wont have, but time with the family and sledding i will have.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts