Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we are getting close to the ride, Anyone have the times and places to meet up? If we don,t get much more snow from now until the end of Jan. , it might be better if everyone met further north than Finland. The good spots to ride are further north or west of Finland. It will also save on gas. Just a thought. Anyone have any ideas? Erick, Could you bring some snf stickers with you? Thinking of getting one if it looks good on my sled, Thanks.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I think all of us already have our reservations, so there isn't much changing going on of plans. We could meet up at the KPI or just outside of it across the road but many of us are staying at the Whispering Pines so we'll have to make the pilgramidge on the sleds to get there.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deano, Another possile solution is trailering up to the KPI or Stony River cafe. It doesn,t mater to me. I can always ride down to Finland or where ever to meet up with everyone. Just trying to make it easier for everyone with small gas tanks so everyone can get the most rideing in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts