Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Fire Bad! Water Gooooood!

526 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  punkrock114 
#1 ·
Hey i was wondering if you guys on here would like some pics of my 4-wheeler after it exploded. There not the greatest ones but you can see them pretty good. It happened this summer. I was filling it with gas when a little bit well ok a lot spilled out. I was filling it next to the hot water heater (bad idea). I put the can down and walked to get a rag to wipe the gas up. I said "anyone got a match to my friend" then whoosh it went up in flames. God damn biggest fireball i have seen on wheels. By the way this was my first four-wheeler. Now i have a 400ex. I like it a lot better. I`ll get those pics on soon if my scanner will work. If it doesn`t how else can i put these on here? You have to see these.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Well i won`t get those pics on for a little bit. I lost the software to install it on my new comp. So i`m going to go out tomarrow and buy a new scanner. Besides the one i have now is 4 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.