Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want some input from F-5 owners on their experiences with this sled. Am thinking about buying one ....... Thanks,Rick

·
Registered
557 Posts
What year?

Originally posted by riixxii
[br]I just want some input from F-5 owners on their experiences with this sled. Am thinking about buying one ....... Thanks,Rick

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have an 03 F5. There have been alot of recalls on it but it runs great and i like it alot. SO if you were to buy a used one i would make sure the owner got all of the recalls taken care of before you buy it from him. All of the recalls are free, but you never no. I would say the newer the better because by 04 and up they have takien the time to work out some of the kinks in them. But overall very nice sled. Fast of the line!

·
Registered
76 Posts
i would get the f5 i also have an 03 and the thing flies it will keep up with 600 no prob and some of the older 700s

·
Registered
45 Posts
Things fly and ride great. Only thing don't like about mine is the handling on the river but I haven't tried playing around with it from stock. 05's are alittle slower on top cause of the DD but I love mine and the 1.375 is an awesome track.

Keeps up with an MXZ 700 to around 75-80

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
You will not be disipointed unless you need to go over 100mph. It destroyed my mxz 700 untill the f5 tops out! I think it the best poduction ditch banger ever built!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2003 F5 SnoPro and I think it is one of the most dependable sleds to ride. It is durable and I do not break things on it often. It is a great stock machine for jumping, and is very fast off the line. The only thing I replaced was 80 Track Clips because I rode in some sandy snow.

[galleryattach=16031]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts