Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what it's called but I use it constantly while I'm online. The firefox feature where you can rightclick and move your mouse in different ways to make your computer do different things. Example...when I used to right click, I could move my mouse to the left and a red line would appear and I'd go back a page.

Can someone help me get this feature back, I lost it after updating my firefox last night and can't figure out how to get it back.

Thanks
Adam

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NOt to be "that guy" but really? No one has an answer? I figured someone would have this in about 30 seconds. I've tried googling it but it's hard when you don't know the name

· Registered
192 Posts
never heard about that shortcut but that would be a nice feature to have..i just tried it with my firefox and it didnt work, i havent updated mine in quite awhile either so it should still be the old version, couldnt seem to find anywhere to turn that on/off etc..this is the best i could come up with for you, i would have thought it would be listed in there... Rectangle Light Product Azure Font

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK...I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is a computer programmer. He said to keep checking under "tools" and once that feature is updated to work with the new firefox update to download it. Until then he said to just hurry up and wait.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Or you could just opera.. (that's where they got the idea for that firefox extension from..)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.