Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K so i found a place that makes these FIREPLUG cdi's and i was wondering whether anyone has tried these guys. They say you email them the wires and there colors and they will make you one according to your sled? I was just wondering they are good units or if they are even a real company

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes - very well respected in the vintage world. You'll spend some money but they stand by it. Haven't dealt with them personally but have heard from a few who have been happy

·
Registered
393 Posts
Snowmoboyle said:
Yes - very well respected in the vintage world. You'll spend some money but they stand by it. Haven't dealt with them personally but have heard from a few who have been happy
Any benefits performance wise or just a good reliable unit?I heard they have a better timing advance than some older stock units.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have one on my 75 Rupp Nitro F/A. Easy install and works great. Better warranty than most other CDI boxes you can buy too. The guy that makes them will help you with diagnostic and wiring specs as well. I've had no problems and I recommend the Fireplug CDI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts