Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been dying for snow up here ( Like most of the north east ). My sled was down during the first storm and by the time I got it going most of it had melted so the trails were mostly ice. We were calling for 2-4" on one website, and 3-6 on another. Woke up this morning after receiving a text from our channel 6 news ( signed up for alerts on school cancellations ) saying school was canceled. Go upstairs and look outside and there was almost a dusting. Go back to bed and wake up at 9 to about 4 inches. Registered the sled and went riding. By the time I went riding there was 10 inches. Went and met up with a friend, now theres about 14" of snow and still coming.

We plan on building some jumps tomorrow so this is all for now ( no trail shots. phone died and couldnt take any ):

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
firecatF5 said:
what kind of handlebars do you have? snow looks fun. I wish we had some
In my signature, but, RSI Backcountry bend bars with a 3" RSI riser and a powermadd flex bar.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Looks like a polaris but I can not tell that good, yeah around here we are supposed to get about 3-6 inches my area but I am going to say we will get 3 inches tonight. trails were not bad Tuesday but I could defiantly tell we needed more snow

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skidoo600racer said:
What kind of sled did your buddy have?
01' Edge 700 with a 3" riser and a clutch kit.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These pictures were taken in Denmark, get most of my riding done in Fryeburg though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Down here in Alton,NH we got about 22 inches!!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
201111318426832_27886.jpg

Got a little stuck in a drift earlier. Still need some more snow on the trails but the off trail is decent.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yeah took mine to school and it did pretty good still pretty rich. My buddy just bout a Yamaha apex. U able to ride ur sled to school Crusher

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mad-Boondocker said:
Yeah took mine to school and it did pretty good still pretty rich. My buddy just bout a Yamaha apex. U able to ride ur sled to school Crusher
I did the year before last, then I got my license. I also go to 2 schools a day so a sled is something that isnt practical for transportation. Was a blast though getting out of school and not having to wait to get home to ride.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
20111151751176_27886.jpg
20111151754420_27886.jpg

A few stills. Action shots coming later ( and MAYBE a video )

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sneak peak of the upcoming video:

·
Registered
581 Posts
sledcrusher said:

So wheres the vid?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
04sabercat said:
sledcrusher said:

So wheres the vid?
I've posted 2 other topics with vids since this one. Here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJl2ypv7P0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwXnjrkTA4

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
zecow224 said:
What happened to your windshield on the r
You mean the big chefs hat? It had bar mounts that hooked to the old handlebars. I'd rather no windshield than a giant chefs hat. Looks a lot better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts