Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding today and stopped at the sand pit with a buddy. After riding around a while i decided i would ride off the cliff. It was a good 15-20ft before i landed, but from ground level to the top was like 35ft.

I was riding the ol 1990 indy trail! (click for video)

Shitty quality from my buddys cell phone.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It didn't work for me but sounds fun.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this link work?
http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/redneck13x/Snowmobile/?action=view&current=Video12191623.mp4

·
Registered
377 Posts
It worked..nice vid

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Please be very careful when playing in those sand and gravel pits. Never know if there is a boulder or who knows what hiding under the snow. I'm sure they're a lot of fun to play in but would really suck to have someone total out their sled or even worse injure themselves.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brian126 said:
Please be very careful when playing in those sand and gravel pits. Never know if there is a boulder or who knows what hiding under the snow. I'm sure they're a lot of fun to play in but would really suck to have someone total out their sled or even worse injure themselves.
Yeah, i have been there a few times during the summer. Never saw any rocks/boulders anywhere. But you still never know. Today i was just driving around on the top near the edge and i thought i was going to drive over flat snow but the sled just dropped into this washout hole. Took a bit to get around cause the sand was frozen! But i do know anything can happen, and i try to stay as safe as i can while having some fun.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Good thing that wasn't any deeper..

That nose was dropping, and would have kept going. Would have been a nasty endo.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Good thing that wasn't any deeper..

That nose was dropping, and would have kept going. Would have been a nasty endo.
Yes, when i first got in the air i was like OH SH!T!! So i just slammed on the throttle. But i know what to improve for next time! [thumb]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts