Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[black]Well I picked it up on Saturday. My new 2006 900RMK 159". I put the lightweight can, custom airbox, and a 3" riser. Took it out in the field next to the dealer....DEAR LORD!!!!!!!! Watch out M's and Doo Doo's...This thing is gonna fly. Comments[?][/font=Comic Sans MS][/black]

[attachment=51847] [attachment=51846]

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice thats a sweet sled

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Very nice !!!! I bet that baby rocks 0 to 80 mph like no tomorrow.[8D]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
very nice sled, you should get a clear hood for it

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
nice sled what all you going to do to it?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Awesome sled!

3 words of advice - Polish that tunnel!!

Did it to my sled and let me tell you, it really makes it look nice!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
am I right or am I right. those 900's are flying out the door. the word is out.

p.s. AcExlt is not going to be your friend on this forum. he is biased like no other.

sweet sled got me a 2005 900 rmk you can see pics. of it all over the this site. what does it have for aftermarket parts, or what are you planning on putting on it. I have a list of things you might want to do to it, to loose some weight.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
show me a sled that has a problem from the vibs. and I dont want you to tell me you know a friends, brothers , uncle who had one fall apart.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice sled there Ultra!!

Acexlt: You want something that vibrates? Check out a Crossfire 1000... It'll shake your feet to sleep.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by hammy
[br]Nice sled there Ultra!!

Acexlt: You want something that vibrates? Check out a Crossfire 1000... It'll shake your feet to sleep.
oh but its not a 900 polaris. so its ok for it to vibrate. [;)][:D]

if it doesnt run lie a triple its no good.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hehehe![:D]

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
what didnt you see my other post. "all hail the triple". No? [:D]
boy that guy got a raw deal. but I see some of the things are updates that he should have taken. like the float, harness replacement. I can show you the same thing on ski doos and cats. there all going to have a bad sled or 2. even you cant denie that. I ride back and forth between my 900 rmk and my 680 ultra and I dont notice much of a vibration difference. but I do notice my 900 has a much nicer snap off the throttle.

but I like to see that we are getting more and more 900's on this forum. I see your trying twice as hard to keep your word in the air now. its your word against all of ours. we have the sleds to make observations on, you, well you have your "unbiased" facts to stick with.....

i GOT MY OPINION. i HEARD IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT MUST BE TRUE. [;)]

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
That's a sweet sled. Love those RMK's!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]what didnt you see my other post. "all hail the triple". No? [:D]
boy that guy got a raw deal. but I see some of the things are updates that he should have taken. like the float, harness replacement. I can show you the same thing on ski doos and cats. there all going to have a bad sled or 2. even you cant denie that. I ride back and forth between my 900 rmk and my 680 ultra and I dont notice much of a vibration difference. but I do notice my 900 has a much nicer snap off the throttle.

but I like to see that we are getting more and more 900's on this forum. I see your trying twice as hard to keep your word in the air now. its your word against all of ours. we have the sleds to make observations on, you, well you have your "unbiased" facts to stick with.....

That must be some special cumputer you have where you can "hear" all the posts.[:p][:D]

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think we should start a post specifically for ACEXLT and WY rider to go at it...haha but i'm behind WY rider 100% my dad has a 900 switchback and loves it. All hail the 900!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]what didnt you see my other post. "all hail the triple". No? [:D]

That must be some special cumputer you have where you can "hear" all the posts.[:p][:D]
Im not sure your gunna have to ask ACE as thats were he gets all of his info instead of getting it first hand.

VVVVV I know I would win. ACE has one point to prove. it vibrates. ....got anything else?? [:p][:D]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts