Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go! Dec. 1-06 10:00am. Southern Fond Du Lac County Wi. We have about 8" by my calibrated eye

[attachment=50492]
[attachment=50493]
[attachment=50494]
[attachment=50495]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Oh they are beautiful!!
nice!
Ill be posting mine soon seein how im leavin in the moring to go up north!!

cat running strong i presume?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey Fanatic my home town is like an hour or an hour and half north of you and we arent supposed to get anything. Those pictures are nice, have fun and by the way your sled looks awesome in the snow nice Cat.

Steve

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]Oh they are beautiful!!
nice!
Ill be posting mine soon seein how im leavin in the moring to go up north!!

cat running strong i presume?
The F7 is running great. The Sno-Pro suspension upgrade I did is FANTASTIC.

Only last minute problem I found when I was putting my belt on this morning was a loose PTO side motor mount. I can't seem to tighten it up. It may have to go in for that one, but I'm not worried about it right now.

My itch has been scratched!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
You suck is all I have to say!! This is so not fair!!

Oh well I only have 23 days till I leave for WY!!!!

DW

·
Registered
855 Posts
I hope it make it to me, at least for one rip down the road

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the news channels said 1-3" for my area. I was actually skeptical. I was hopping for a little run around the yard too, but got enough to beat on the sled a little. I was watching it come down since 6am, and it just hasn't stopped.

I'll have to go back out later once I get the driveway plowed.

·
Registered
396 Posts
This is bull you suck! haha I know its not gonna snow around here for awhile I just bought a sled and am pickin my snowblower up next week. O well Im fixxin to head for steamboat First part of Jan and WY first part of feb

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
[Flipa] You suck.

With that said, at least you were able to get the sled out. Looks like the sled ran well, looks good also.

I guess there has been some snow back home for me, so there is still hope for Christmas vacation! [8)]

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
734 Posts
I will in awhile here. I've been looking for someplace else to go, other than my yard, but no luck. I drove out to see if anyone was on the trials nearby. Nope. Racine County snowphone says they aren't open. There's a biketrail nearby that would be awesome, but it's a big fine to ride on it. Not like they'd catch me though...... ;)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stay off the closed trails dude. I wasn't sure how big your yard was. It doesn't pay to trailer up to my house. I got it pretty much ripped up the way it is. The ground still isn't fully frozen yet.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^^LOL^^^^ I'm helping my son paint pictures for his grandma and grandpa for Christmas. Some things are just more important.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Originally posted by F7-Fanatic
[br]Stay off the closed trails dude. I wasn't sure how big your yard was. It doesn't pay to trailer up to my house. I got it pretty much ripped up the way it is. The ground still isn't fully frozen yet.
Yeah, I won't go on the trails unless they're open, for all the various reasons.

That bike trail is gravel (with a foot of snow on it now) so it wouldn't hurt it. Oh well.

My yard is 1.5 acres, all backyard, so I can rip around a bit.

A guy just went down my road, right in front of me here. LOL I wonder where he was headed. That's it, I'm going out in the yard.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts