Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, this weekend i finally got to go for my first ride of the year (it was a little slushy, but more reason to go fast)[:D]. i forgot how much fun sledding really is.

-how many of you have gotten to be able to go sledding yet?

[attachment=52630]

[attachment=52631]

[attachment=52632]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice looks like it was fun, i was supposed to go but i had to bring my sled to shop

·
Registered
224 Posts
took the sled out to make sure it was good to go for the season and found no problems she was hitting 1300 on the pirose and pulling the front end up like a good girl. Can,t hardly stand it to go out for a whole days ride hopfully after the first of the year. As of now we are an a record breaking year for snow so i hope it keeps it up.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Went out 2 weeks ago.

[attachment=50654]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Whats lake is that on, iam presuming in the white shell? how are the trails? i ahve about 500 miles so far loeged 200 easy this weekend.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Whats lake is that on, iam presuming in the white shell? how are the trails? i ahve about 500 miles so far loeged 200 easy this weekend.
its on macara lake, just outside of whiteshell park, the trails are all marked, but i just went on unmarked trails, the ones i went on, the lakes were slushy and trails a little rocky, but still fun

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I went for a ride on halloween.

[attachment=46501]

[attachment=46618]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
grrrr, ontario has pretty much nothing, and there is no snow in the forcast until the new year. but yes ive been out and put 60miles total this year

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by adam411
[br]
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Whats lake is that on, iam presuming in the white shell? how are the trails? i ahve about 500 miles so far loeged 200 easy this weekend.
its on macara lake, just outside of whiteshell park, the trails are all marked, but i just went on unmarked trails, the ones i went on, the lakes were slushy and trails a little rocky, but still fun
I might tray to make it to patoula lake on christmas break, i hate lakes that are slushy..... looks liek fun, but when ever you ride the whiteshell your hiting rocks.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I havnt been riding and it is getting kind of dissapointing.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i went riding in november or october which ever havent had snow after got a whole whopping 2 and a half miles on

·
Registered
19 Posts
My buddy and I rode 2 weekends ago in the UP..Put on about 40miles until he crashed, and wrecked the whole right side of his sled..That made for a fun ride back the the house..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts