Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finnaly started riding today. There was a lot of snow in places and not any at all in places. I put on about 10 miles and SKS-Rider and Polarisperson put on about 40 miles. But, it felt really good to start riding again. All we need is just a little bit more snow. Here is a few pictures of our sleds in our yard and in David's yard. We didn't get any action pictures. Tommorow we'll get some action pictures.

Our Yard
[attachment=50649]

[attachment=50651]

Polarisperson's Yard
[attachment=50650]

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice sleds guys

·
Registered
365 Posts
Starkweather, North Dakota,

Only in NoDak is there a town called "Starkweather"

I spent a winter up near Wild Rose sitting on drill rigs. looks cold and in Starkweather, glad you guys got some snow![:D]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[attachment=50654]

My first ride was today also. Not near enough snow. Kept hitting rocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ACG
[br][attachment=50654]

It looks like you got more snow than us.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by ACG
[br][attachment=50654]

Only had between 2 and 3 feet with no base. The massive boulders we had here were sticking out but the small ones were all hidden and out there to destroy you. I hit 3 of them pretty hard and heard quite a few more going under the sled. Need this to settle in and then get anouther 2 feet on top to not worry so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by ACG
[br]
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by ACG
[br][attachment=50654]

Only had between 2 and 3 feet with no base. The massive boulders we had here were sticking out but the small ones were all hidden and out there to destroy you. I hit 3 of them pretty hard and heard quite a few more going under the sled. Need this to settle in and then get anouther 2 feet on top to not worry so much.
Yah we need a little bit more snow to. When we are going across stubble ground you can here rocks hitting the ski's. But, once you are in the highway ditch, all it is powder.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Ive been riding since wendsay, have jumped 50 feet already! Hoping to hget some acton pics tomrow and well a rideing pic with all of use together!
[attachment=50429]

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
one word....LUCKY
we have about 2 inch here we had about a feat 3 weeks ago but it melted quickly!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Be thankful you have a engine under the hood. Its been snowing like mad all day and I've been scrambling to get my engine assembled and put back in but I forgot to order wrist pin bearings and they're closer tomorrow and monday. Nw thats a bummer. Enjoy. And btw SKS-Rider, You have a sweet sled, I love the looks of that thing!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well....Here is some pictures of the second day of riding.

Polarisperson Jumping Gravil Road
[attachment=50707]

Me Jumping a Drift
[attachment=50708]

Polarisperson Jumping a Drift
[attachment=50706]

Me jumping Gravil Road
[attachment=50710]

Polarisperson, Me, and the Brown Pickup that Jordan drove.
[attachment=50709]

I just looked outside and it is snowing pretty good now. I didn't see this snowstorm coming.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Today was really fun except the drifts got pretty hard in some spots. Here's arcticcat1's sled and mine.
[attachment=50713]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nice Start....That SKS is awesome I remember when you first got it. It looks awesome I wish the best for snow for you guys because its not looking to good for us right now. [V]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]Nice Start....That SKS is awesome I remember when you first got it. It looks awesome I wish the best for snow for you guys because its not looking to good for us right now. [V]
Originally posted by mackinsaw
[br]btw SKS-Rider, You have a sweet sled, I love the looks of that thing!
Thanks guys...I worked hard this summer to get money to make it look like that. Just wish I could drive it today with PolarisPerson and ArcticCat1. I am grounded because my grades suck nuts. Yesterday I got to ride because my Dad went to a Trace Adkins Concert in Grand Forks about 1:00 and he told me I can't take out my SKS. But, I couldnt resist it. I took it out and my Dad found out today because there was water laying on the track, hood, and under the hood. He wasn't that pissed as I thought he was going to be. He just told me dont do it again[:D]. Its all good. So today I followed PolarisPerson and ArcticCat1 with the old brown pick-up and did a bunch of videos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts