Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally got our first ride in this past week here in California. There's not much snow but enough to get in 250 miles. The snow level is less than 2' when normally we have at least 5'-7' by now. I hope there's no one else out there who hasn't got at least one ride in!
[attachment=58304][attachment=58305]
[attachment=58306][attachment=58307]
[attachment=58364][attachment=58365]
[attachment=58366]

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks like you had great weather.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We love it out here. Each trip we have to travel 5 to 7 hours to get to the snow. But it's rarely under 40 degrees during the day and normal snow base of 10'. Once March comes around we ride in t-shirts. I lived in Ohio till I was 21 and could never do that there. If you guys ever get a chance to snowmobile out here, do it! Heck Ekliptix, I just looked at your pics. They are awesome. Send some of that snow down here.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks like a great place to ride. Nice scenery shots.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I still haven't been for a ride yet but I'm taking off for 5 days thursday morning.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I wish I could drive 5 hours from my house and have it be 70 degrees when I leave my garage with the sleds. You're lucky, nice scenery.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Well i have ridden a couple times, but still not in 2 feet this year so your pretty lucky!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I haven't even touched my sled for about a month [:(] We have about 1.5 inches. Its coming though I cant wait!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Wow! I didnt even know they had snow in California.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts