Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got about 6 inchs of fresh powder and boy was it a hard to get the track to catch up! But i went out to ride the country with some buddys and then we stopped to get a bit to eat. Then boom! i crashed and effed things up body wise! I was crossing a parking lot and i went to turn to miss the sign but my ski got caught and i could not turn. So i jumped off the sled and hit a wooden sign, the sled plowed right through a fence post type sign. It smashed my bumper and made my hood sit crocked. i wish i could show pics but i have no idea how to upload them but boy i cant belive how much a bummer it is! Well im hoping i can get away with a new bumper but i wouldn't bet on it! :( Darn it!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I'm sure your gonna pay for the sign

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Why does it not surprise me, that you wrecked on yer first ride..

Didn't you and a buddy run over a fence last year?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
At least there was no carb troubles.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Sounds to me like you were going to fast in a parking lot.

1,792 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Why does it not surprise me, that you wrecked on yer first ride..

Didn't you and a buddy run over a fence last year?
20111520301995_30155.jpg
[:D]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well turns out i only need a bumper. I took mine off and everything was all back to normal. So im going to pick up a new one tomorrow for 20 bucks then it will be good as new. I went back to the sign and said sorry about it and fixed it for now but in spring time i will be putting a new post in. They were not to mad about it after i explained i never rode there before and i had no idea there were cement chunks thrown back of the parking lot. They basically said dont worrie about the sign and glad i am ok. But i still fixed it and still plan on replacing it in the spring.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
atta boy

maybe we're doing some good here after all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts