Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been snowing all day in central wi. I was pumped all through the day. I got home and ripped my sled out into the snow.

i dont have any pics because my cam is broken. I put on a lot of time today.

We got about 5 inchs of snow and it was really packy. So it was really sweet to drive in!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sweet we had about 3 inches acoupel weeks ago i took mine for a circle in the yard to kill the itch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have about 2 inches right now, Calling for lots Thursday [:)]

But the weather has been crazy +8 then -8 so it snows then it melts.

Probably another few weeks yet then we'll all be out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
^^^ same here i just got 5" of snow at -8 degress yesterday and tomorow its going to be +5 with rain and will continue to be so for a few days and then its supposed to drop back down to -5 with snow

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I tried to get my first ride of the year in on Saturday. I was up hunting and we got about 5 inches of thick snow. I was driving the Mule around and noticed that the snow was packing real well and I wasn't breaking through to the grass so I decided to get one of the sleds out and take a spin.

I stay at my inlaws cabin when hunting and they have two sleds. An Indy 400 and a AC Jag 440. The Polaris was closest to the front so I pulled it out and uncovered it. I put a little gas in the cylinders a few times but it wouldn't stay running, changed plugs tried again and same results. Didn't feel like messing with it so I put it away. Talke to my GF's dad on sunday and he said he had turned the gas off!!!!!! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, guess I will have to wait for my first ride.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by SABERCAT500
[br]Well, its been snowing all day in central wi. I was pumped all through the day. I got home and ripped my sled out into the snow.

i dont have any pics because my cam is broken. I put on a lot of time today.

We got about 5 inchs of snow and it was really packy. So it was really sweet to drive in!
were are you?

i rode all weekend in adams on 4-5in in the beggining. by sunday i was pretty mutch outa snow, gas, and oil so i called it quits

got 42miles on though

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
we got 3-4 inches lastngith and tell abtou 6:30 this morning woke up at 6:45 and tokk the sleds and the 4 wheelers for a ride. the 440 got 1/4 a mile on it my dads got 2 miles on it and mine got 2 1/2 miles so 4 3/4 miles this morning not to bad. the 440 was over heating so i didnt ride it much. everytime id hit the gas when i was riding on mine it would dig down to grass and leave a pretty nice patch of dirt everywhere. lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
oh how i envy you right now its is cold one day then warm the next day then it will rain then snow. not a good time when the northern part of the province is getting snow. then you hear people south of you are getting snow. I NEED SNOW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.