Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out on New years eve for the first ride of the season. man it was fun and a stress release.
First time riding the Formula and man did it surprise me. Cruising across the field at 20 and put it wot and the skis lifted a bit and i was flying
[attachment=54572]

[attachment=54571]

the ski-doo formula riding outfit worked great - glad i did not sell it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
oooooohhhh I am going to go crazy if I dont get snow soon.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
how much did you get total any base????

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
oh man , send some of that stuff over here

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we had a couple of inches on the ground but then it rained sunday morning until about all the snow was melted and then it changed to big wet flakes. we ended up with between 6 and 7 inches of snow by the end of sunday. but i was already out riding in the afternoon in the fields just in case it decided to rain again.
went out new years day and put on just over 60 miles on the polaris - long track to break trail through swamps - and some places it had drifted and was knee deep. i was the first and only one out on the trails here south of McGregor. now if we just get a bit more snow so we can get the groomers out for the weekend.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Well it appears central MN got hosed, last friday we got 3 inches here, and then it rained saturday afternoon, making it an inch of slush. At least i did get a quick ride in saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Looks great man. I'd hate for this to be the year that I remember for only putting 10 miles on all season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts