Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for the first ride of the year the raod was icy with about a inch in it so we just rode up and down the road monday at about 7500 ft
201010251955228_33411.jpg

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Riding is riding!
Looking good. You are very lucky.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was fun but i had to go on night shifts that night so i was tired and sore when that was over but really WORTH it
2010102911152193_33411.jpg
this is that 580 we bought for 300 over the summer it runs real good but needs jetting still

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i took 3 out of my 6 sleds out . it was nice . its suppose to snow tonight threw monday again so i might have more pics to post next week hopefully . it was about 10deg out at 3 am when i went for a walkthrew of my cercuit at work im all sorts of pumped

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Dang your lucky! Havnt even seen a snowflake yet..But on the upside, trail signs are going up now, and temps are not really going above 55 in the daytime, and its freezing at night. We still gotta completely go through the new ultra we just picked up. Whys the hood open on the one sled there?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the bolt that holds the mag on the grank came loose and ate into my pull start assembly ya hoped nobody noticed lol ya the t-cat got pulled down the mountain but better it happen now than in 4ft of snow or somin . had to tap the crank but i had it back together and runnin that night

1 - 7 of 7 Posts