Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[8D]life is good ,got to do my first ride of the year it snowed here south of pittsburgh a good 51/2" so i blew off work and rode for two days straight mostly trail riding, i even got my first taste of night riding it was a blast!, but im pretty sore my trails here are pretty rough, but it was great to be back on the sled again.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Cool. I took a ride around my yard about 20 times with barely any snow until my sled ran out of gas, then I parked it. It made me want snow even 10 times worse. [:(]

·
Registered
74 Posts
I also had a ride this weekend with 8 friends.We put on 50 miles on them.There were two rx1's and a 800 rev in the group.As expected the rev sucked up the bumps like no tomorrow.
While we were riding we noticed we were missing one rider so we turned around and found that the rev got stuck in a ditch [V].The rx1 had to pull him out [:D].I brought my digital camera with me and I missed that one [:(].
For all you rev owners out there I would suggest you get a tour buddy.I heard the gas mileage sucks on the 800.Well I seen first hand it does.For 50 miles of riding the rx1 used one quarter tank ,everyone else used about half and the 800 rev used all but one eighth of his tank.He wasn,t impressed [V]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts