Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wel i finally got my new clutch put it on and went out for like a 3 hour ride and when i should of stopped at home but i kept goin the fresh snow in the ditch was awesome.
[attachment=58239]
but then it happened
[attachment=58241]

here are some more pics of it [V]
[attachment=58243]
[attachment=58244]

so now i need new trailing arm, shock, radius rods pretty much the whole right side but good news the ski is good

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
MY dad did something similar a few years back with our xlt. He swiped a culvert and instead of breaking the traling arm it ripped the mount out of the footrest were the trailing arm bolts to it. THe good thing about fixing it is it is all were you can get at it and you should be able to find used replacement parts fairly cheap. The thing that sucks the most is you just got it going and now your going to have more downtime.

·
Registered
364 Posts
when will you all learn that them culverts don't move and that the ditches are for drainage and not riding in? just kidding.
sorry about your luck hope you fix it soon and get back out on the trails

·
Registered
690 Posts
i told him to stay home tonite because i had drivers ed and i didnt want him to ride because i couldnt ride, next time he should listen to me, jk, thats too funny, i wish i was there too see it, hopefully he gets it fixed quick so we can go riding

1 - 14 of 14 Posts