Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the fusion 900 up to the hill climbs this past week end and noticed a 4-5 sec bog "when put to the bar i would go full throtle for one sec stumble to like %75 power for like 4-5 sec and then go to % 100" i think i might need a ecu controller i will pull plugs in am to see but when i would just wack the gas quick it would be responsive and crip? any help will be great !!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFTradht0h0

here is a short vid it is not that good but you can hear it i am the 3rd sled to go up last one on the video- i know it is a crapy video and hte hill is weak and small but good to go to and see what you have to do before the real season starts

·
Registered
453 Posts
What's the TPS set at?
Fuel filter?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Even if the TPS is set correctly, make sure the wiring harness is in good shape for the TPS.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if i was to guess ithink it is fuel i have some mods and when i just wack it quick for like 2-3 sec it is fine but if you hold it it stumbles under load not on stand with tack up in air

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
That f7 before you had fuel problems...

I think yours would be the clutching. Your RPM climbs then drops then picks up again.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
X2^^^^^^^^^^^^

I believe your secondary is upshifting too quickly. Had this happen before.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok thank you had the clutches cleaned and serviced all stock cluth springs and weights.so a heavier spring in secondary?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
900modman said:
ok thank you had the clutches cleaned and serviced all stock cluth springs and weights.so a heavier spring in secondary?
Call up Rich Daly, he knows what goes good with his pipes...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
There is a lot more info on HCS, http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/ about tuning sleds. Do a search for you sled and find what others have found. I have found using multiple sites will give you a good idea of what you need to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts