Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this morning i woke up to 4-5 inches of fresh snow!! I had to quick get a ride in before school started incase it all melts!!! the SKS really rips!
[attachment=47835]

Went riding after school with a friend.
[attachment=47906]
[attachment=47905]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by joniggy
[br]Sweet...that must have felt awesome to be riding!

--You should be evious of me...we have no school today! Veterans day!
But I'll bet you don't have snow like that lol, you should be envious.[;)] I know I am lol.

·
Registered
527 Posts
What I wouldn't give to have 5 inches of snow. Hope it lasts for ya, here in NY I have forgotten what snow even is.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm so jealous.... I have a new 900 Switchback sitting on the trailer waiting to be used. I figure at least a month before it sees any snow.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by polarisxckid
[br]well this morning i woke up to 4-5 inches of fresh snow!! I had to quick get a ride in before school started incase it all melts!!!
Why don't you just ride it to school. Thats what Miker, Bmxican, and I do. I think your lucky to get the snow, we didn't hardly get a flake bout 30 minutes West of Minneapolis.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by edgex600rider
[br]
Originally posted by polarisxckid
[br]well this morning i woke up to 4-5 inches of fresh snow!! I had to quick get a ride in before school started incase it all melts!!!
Why don't you just ride it to school. Thats what Miker, Bmxican, and I do. I think your lucky to get the snow, we didn't hardly get a flake bout 30 minutes West of Minneapolis.
When we had that much snow a couple weeks ago. PolarisPerson, ArcticCat1, and I was planning on driving to school. But, It didnt happen because, my grades suck. I dont know why they didnt...probabily didnt want to leave me hangin [:D]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i ride my sled to school in the winter i woulda if i was you. i ride to school almost everyday in the winter. at points my grades suck so my dad takes the keys and goes to work... jump start :cool:

·
Registered
548 Posts
i wanted to go riding today to .nice sled s by the way where did you get that windshield

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yes, I'm also hoping for a great winter, we've already experienced the 1ft of snow in early November.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.