Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you taken your first ride yet? lets here some stories or what it looks like in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
they're saying there is a 20% chance of rain and snow coming next weekend. I'm still skeptical though. I've found it doesn't do any good to get your hopes up when it comes to the weather, your either going to get it or you won't.. Suppose to have a fair chance at a white Christmas also, but their idea of a white Christmas is 1" or more. Hope the season gets going soon, I'm getting tired of waiting for the snow to show up.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yes, I have taken my first ride. We went riding for 3 days, it was all powder and nice to ride on. Than it got warm than it got cold so right now the snow is hard and there isnt any snow at all.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i heard that too i saw that chart posted earlier this week about a white christmas. the next day in the paper it said their definition of one is an inch or more.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I put on about 10 miles in my yard on Dec. 1st. Now there's nothing left.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
There is a foot here and it is snowing again, actually it has been snowing since end of October. Good year for me so far. To bad some don't have snow.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I went for a rip in my yard on 2 inches of snow. Now its gone so i gotta grass drag!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ive had about three rides already this year been raining in the valley but up high it has dumped!Went out yesterday for work and got buried in a 6ft snowdrift up high and was playin around in about 3ft.[:p]This coming weekend have plans going north and up there there is 4-5ft to play in! I will have to remember the camera one of these trip to take pics for all to see. Hope ya all have more luck with the snow and a very white Christmas!!!!![;)]

·
Registered
476 Posts
i went for 3 rides put over a 100 miles on already but now its raining which sucks becasue we did have decent snow

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
first ride i carried the sled back on a back of a truck. got it running again. then now it needs a new chain

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
went for a ride we had 3-5 inches acouple weeks ago. went good accept for going through my neighbors yard and floored it had it straight up and down for awhile then the 90+ year old lady walked otu and swong her cane at me. haha

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ive also been out in about 5-8inches of snow. the forcast for a white christmas isn't looking good at all.

·
Registered
762 Posts
My first ride was great...actually it's all documented here...
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59659

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
we had perfect conditions but now the snow melted but there was over a foot of snow in stubble feilds

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here and praying for snow!
Went on my first ride on Dec 09 in the haliburton forest, 60 miles worth but its all gone now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
had no snow here but went up to my cabin in gaylord last weekend and there was about 2 ft put on about 130 miles trails were alright when we got there the fields were really good but when we left the snoe started melting asnd the trails turned to junk and now it is all gone and no snow in the forecast

·
Registered
855 Posts
^^^^
What he said I was there.
[galleryattach=13394]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts