Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, snow in the forecast for Mount Washington, NH. My area gets its first snowfall almost exactly a month after Mount Washington. They're calling for snow showers in a couple days. Im figuring we should have RIDABLE snow before thanksgiving.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
better come get my sled and make it ready for then!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-5? I see other people arent excited about this winter. And I'm still waiting for the title to come back. Pretty psyched about it. Although I'm sure I'll have something else as well to go with it, but I really want to set it up for ice. Does that have any studs in it? I've got 96 1" studs sitting here that I'll probably end up using on it.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
It's true, just looked on weather.com, September 17 has a chance of some snow in Mount Washington, NH. You better send some my way.

SledHed89 said:
its been feeling like fall the last couple days and thats got my hert racing for winter!
It's been that way here too. Except today, it must have been in the 70's but we have cooler temps in the forecast(highs in upper 50's)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Past fews days I've either been wearing a sweatshirt, or having the heat on.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It has been pretty cool, it hailed here today. I guess that's kind of close lol.

·
Registered
863 Posts
the special needs guy at my work was telling every customer it was snowing outside! that means snow is coming soon hopefully!

·
Registered
178 Posts
20109922553500_33411.jpg

2010992255315_33411.jpg
this was thursday out here in nevada i drove up there yesterday but most of it was melted off so it was just skiffs left but we maid half ass snow angles lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I noticed that the feathers on the sparrows in town have gotten fluffier. It also darker sooner. This weekend is the start of deer season in MN(archery).

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
sledcrusher said:
-5? I see other people arent excited about this winter.
People are excited about winter, that's not the issue.

The -5 came from people that think you're a tard (no, I did not give you a neg on that post, yet.....), whether you post something worthwhile or not. They just wish that you'd go away, like you've said several times that you would do.

Are you getting the picture now? [thumb]

·
Registered
181 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Yup, snow in the forecast for Mount Washington, NH. My area gets its first snowfall almost exactly a month after Mount Washington. They're calling for snow showers in a couple days. Im figuring we should have RIDABLE snow before thanksgiving.
You have Maine listed as your home. Where in Maine are you that you will enough snow to ride before Thanksgiving?

........maybe you have a different definition of rideable snow than I have........

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
sledcrusher said:

The -5 came from people that think you're a tard (no, I did not give you a neg on that post, yet.....), whether you post something worthwhile or not. They just wish that you'd go away, like you've said several times that you would do.

that was kinda harsh

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
^^^REALLY??

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
bringurthunder said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
sledcrusher said:

that was kinda harsh
That was rather kind actually..

There's a lot worse words that could have been used for the description that would have fit peoples opinion more accurately, but I didn't use them.

By the way, if you think I'm joking, read about 1,000 of his posts, and those of his other previous usernames which got banned.

·
Registered
178 Posts
lol i guess its all in how you read it lol i hate not being able to hear voice tone and what not

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
picman said:
^^^REALLY??
He's new, hasn't gotten the full dose yet...

·
Registered
178 Posts
there you have it

·
Registered
737 Posts
a wives tale in N.E. is squirrels, if they are frantic for every nut a bad winter is coming ,the squirrels are battling for every nut so maybee winter is on track I have seen them beating the crap out of each other over an acorn maybee that meens blizzard

1 - 20 of 29 Posts