Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a 88 Polaris Indy l/c 400, mostly for my son. He’s nine, and loved riding it before the snow disappeared. I told him we could re paint the hood and such however he wanted. He’s pretty excited for that this summer, he thinking he wants to paint it white with red numbers and lettering. Red ski skins, red steering components

I also have some plans to build something for myself now as well 😈 xlt triple !! 😉

·
Registered
51 Posts
Recently picked up a 88 Polaris Indy l/c 400, mostly for my son. He’s nine, and loved riding it before the snow disappeared. I told him we could re paint the hood and such however he wanted. He’s pretty excited for that this summer, he thinking he wants to paint it white with red numbers and lettering. Red ski skins, red steering components

I also have some plans to build something for myself now as well 😈 xlt triple !! 😉 View attachment 532800 View attachment 532801
Nice, maybe pick up a windshield?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, maybe pick up a windshield?
yep we plan on getting a windshield as well, the plan is to hopefully get him riding this machine by himself. As I wanna buy/build a sled for myself haha, but we’ll likely get a 2up, and Get this one trail ready For the two of us to go for some rides Together until he’s ready and capable of driving it on his own.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I remember when those Indy 400s came out back in the 1980s as my friends family always had Polaris and a couple 340s and a Centurion. That 400 if running good well will do over 80 mph!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember when those Indy 400s came out back in the 1980s as my friends family always had Polaris and a couple 340s and a Centurion. That 400 if running good well will do over 80 mph!
Ya were gonna do some cleaning and tuning and etc getting it up and running really good for him to enjoy have fun with, plan on painting and custom decals and powder coating and wider ski stance and etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts