Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a couple of inches today and I couldnt stand it anymore so I went for a rip around the yard on our 86 indy 400 SKS..I already put it back on the trailer till we get more snow..But it was fun!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Gotta love seeing snow in the yard. Can't believe its almost November and no snow here in Anchorage. In 99 when I picked up my sled riding areas were open by now with at least 3' of snow.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
If only my sled was home....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
If only it wasn't 58 degrees F outside and the northern lights weren't going strong! Seriously, northern lights were great tonight.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those pictures are making me drool...[:p] Its 58*f here in michigan. When will it snow, im thinking end of november. Got a new snowmobile and just hate seeing it sit in the garage..

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
oh man, id go rip around on my 4 wheeler, thats the type of snow people break bones and sleds in

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Its supposed to be in the upper 70's this weekend here, hopefully it will drop to below freezing for the rest of the year and we get dumped on. Nice looking sled and snow!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Rmk King, I have the same sled, just an 85. What rear suspension do you have on that, or is it stock?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The susp is stock but we made new brackets and drilled new holes so it sits a little higher then stock..Its fun to cruz around on and has good power for being a 400.. Is yours a SKS to KHE, cuz iv never seen another 400 sks befor..?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Mine is just the indy 400. I do like how the SKS looks though! Yours looks exactly like mine with the color and body style, minus the long track.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Those pics look like you had a good covering of snow, your tracks don't even touch the grass underneath... Last winter we were riding on less snow than that in December.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts