Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=50501]

hmmmmm, I thought this stuff was supposed to be whiter?!?!? [:(!]

That is what we woke up to instead of predicted snow this morning in SE Michigan.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
are you kidding me???

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]are you kidding me???
I wish I was!!! Unfortunately I am not. My street was flooded this morning which was particularly cute since it is garbage day and the wind had knocked my cans over during the night. That is just what I wanted to deal with at 5:45 in the morning.

Sled_Crew
Last night they were calling for freezing rain over night and then about 3-5 inches during the day today. Instead it appears we got all the rain over night instead.

The good news is that they are still calling for snow up in the Gaylord/Grayling and Cadillac areas (around a foot in most places) which is where I would ride anyways.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am headed up to kalkaska area tonight, they have 7 inches right now and are predicting up to 7 more!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by adam411
[br]ahaha im looking outside and we got 9 inches and 5 more on the way, i cant even see my driveway its snowing so hard. crappy about the water, hope yall get snow soon
yea we just got about another 2 cm today to we got lots now

·
Registered
364 Posts
we have about 6" so far and its still coming down hard
ill post oics when it stops

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
you ever notice that the weather always turns out to be bad....
Right when we are getting a "big" snowstorm the storm goes away. But during the summer if they say something then it will hpapen perfectly.. GRR![V]

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
that same part of the highway always floods lol. glad i live about 30 min north, still just all rain and flooding but not as bad in the roads. sucks doesn't it, Muskegon is looking at 5-8 inches and we got like 2 inches of RAIN.

my back yard, has went down quite a bit since it stoped raining.

[attachment=50512]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
That really sucks!
I would hate to see that...

·
Registered
615 Posts
Originally posted by x95richards7
[br]I heard Houghton Lake was supposed to get 10" from this storm. I am also from the Detroit area and I am pissed it didn't snow at all! I may brave the drive up i75 to Houghton Lake tonight.
i was thinking the same thing im not worried about the drive im worried about pullin the sleds up there and there not be enough to ride on :)
i think as much as i want to go ill just stick around home this weekend and wait for a more definate riding weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts