Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our first snow last night. It snowed maybe about an inch. I was thinking about taking out the 1993 ski-doo tundra(on the packed snow over the pavement) but figured i'd wait for another inch or two before I got ahead of myself. Here's a pic of the F7 and F6 sprinkled with a little snow!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
firecatF5 said:
its still 65 in Michigan
That sucks,it was that here in North Carolina it better be getting cold SOON because i wanna ride! Hopefully up torward mackinac it will start getting cold, thats where i ride.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It's been about 55 degrees here in the soo, gonna be 45 degrees this weekend. Got to start somewhere.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I'm hoping for a Halloween snowstorm like we had in 1992. It started out raining in the afternoon and by 8:00 that night it was snowing, in the morning there was about two feet of snow on the ground. That was the start of winter that year in SW Minnesota, the snow stayed right on through early April.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Even though it would be nice to ride It can wait a couple months to snow We still have lots of onions out guys have not even started potatoes yet and just started picking corn

·
Registered
486 Posts
a friend who works in bethel AK said it was snowing hard there. now it just has to move farther south!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice. Yeah it's well below 25-30* when I wake up for work at 530AM, but there has not been anymore snow even though it's on the forecast like everyday. I'll take more pics once we get a few more inches.

·
Registered
185 Posts
will_5 said:
Nice. Yeah it's well below 25-30* when I wake up for work at 530AM, but there has not been anymore snow even though it's on the forecast like everyday. I'll take more pics once we get a few more inches.
We've had it spitting a little snow every now and then but nothing sticking yet. Just on tops of the mountains

1 - 14 of 14 Posts