Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh man i went down to summit saturday with my new boss and another employee. we were very plesantly surprised when we got there and there was 3-4 feet of new snow on top of a 4inch crust with another 3-4 feet under that. It was like a dream, and man that area is beautiful! I was soooo sore sunday but if you ask me anytime if i would want to go back down i would say yes in a heart beat. Best trip i have ever been on.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Well welcome to the forum, yes Summit is the chit!! I usually go once a week, but I go during the week not weekends...we will have to hook-up sometime since I see in your profile we live in the same area and are the same age....been to Cantwell yet this year?? If not go!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
havent been to cantwell. went to summit with my new boss from napa. he likes cantwell better but we ended up going to summit. i wasnt going to complain with all the snow that was there. my boss had a write up in the paper last summer about how he and some friends had to spend the night at cantwell.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Did they burn there sleds? If so that was at Summit, I know one of the guys who came and brought them out. Either which way that would not be a good night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts