Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok were as new to sledin as you can get. My wife has never been on one and I its been about 81 the last time ive gone for a ride. We took our new to us sleds out for a ride today just couldnt wait any more for "good"snow and we had a heck of a blast we put 45 miles on today the snow was about 6" deep and got to 9-10" when we decided to turn around and start back to the truck. The whole time we stayed about 25-30 MPH and just had fun on the road. We had a chance to find the powerbands on our sleds I ride a 86 polaris Indy600 and she has a 81 Polaris IndyTXL 340 and when you hit about 5000rpms what a blast like lighting up a rocket and your sittin on it. The whole day it snowed on us and when we got back to the truck it really started coming down hard so if you live near Durango Colorado head up to Durango Mountain Resort

What a great day now as for tomorow i think we will be to sore for a repeat trip oh whell theres always next weekend if it stays cold

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Thats great gussys! Yeah snowmobiling is one of the best sports out there IMO! You just can't beat the feeling. Durango sure is a pretty area to ride in, I drove through it about 12 yrs ago. You must get some amazing snow out there.

Well welcome to the forum, and glad to hear you're enjoying your sleds.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts