Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, its been raining since midnight, water everywhere, i'll try take some pics and post them, it's friggen nuts

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok I went for a drive a 8 tonite, here are a few pics. I couldn't drive where I wanted to cause too many roads are flooded.
I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't know if it is just me but I can't download the pics. I must be doing something wrong. Or I'm just an idiot.

'00' 500 XC SP

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
woo hoo, I think we found ourselves a bug...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I haven't been able to open any pictures that are like that...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this happened to me one other time, I reposted them and it worked, I'll try agian.
just an update, water keeps comin, my hometown Warroad, MN i heard is stranded, no in's or outs. My sister is stranded but they got out, all roads to her house are washed out
they got like 10 inches.
ya i get the same thing, must be a bug, i'll try later

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Whoa, that's nutz

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I think this worked, I will try to post more later. No new reports, just water everywhere, but thankfully the rain has stopped. Where the hell is erick? he lives around here, he should know about all this damn water.

/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/2.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/3.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/4.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/rocket/5.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
rocket, seems like u got it figured out.

I posted that other pic for you...

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
thats alota water......

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, looks like those guys on the 4wheelers must of almost floated them across that section. Could you imagine how much snow that would of been!?!

Of course assuming it came during the winter and not now ;)

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Where are these pictures at? Up by Roseau? There isn't as much water here, in the Strathcona area but when I drive to work, wiktel in Karlstad, there is a whole field that is flooded, and 2 tractors in there with water half way up the wheels, 2 4 wheel drive tractors. The ditches are plump full. Polaris even let out today, the water was up to the door and they started making sandbags there. Not good. Even my basement sump pump keeps going just about steady! every minute it pumps out about 3 more gallons of water.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pictures are about 8 miles south east of middle river along the Agassi National Wildlife Refuge. the pics of the four wheelers are a quarter mile from middle river. the water is starting to go down here now, but man Roseau and Warroad is still getting water. I remember in 97 the big flood, but the water all seems to be higher in some spots and in different spots. I know around here there is water where there wasn't in 97, and there isn't water where there was water in 97.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts