Registered
1,969 Posts
http://partsland.com/index.cgi?N=1293593199-2548&P=SM-2002-500-XC-SP-FO-AIR-BOX

unless you mean the prefilter foam that goes in the hood

http://partsland.com/index.cgi?N=1293593199-2548&P=SM-2002-500-XC-SP-FO-HOOD-1

·
Registered
351 Posts
http://www.startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=3&catID=21&productID=366

·
Registered
110 Posts
jessie500..what is your issue??? I seen where ya posted about what should or should not be a thread vs. status, now this???

WTF, lighten up a touch!!! A question was asked....what is this site for?

Burch

·
Registered
110 Posts
xcsp...no pressue.

I think post #2 from Customized89trail may have what ya need??

Ride Safe,

Burch

Burch said:
xcsp...no problem!!!

I think post #2 from Customized89trail may have what ya need??

Ride Safe,

Burch

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Burch said:
jessie500..what is your issue??? I seen where ya posted about what should or should not be a thread vs. status, now this???

WTF, lighten up a touch!!! A question was asked....what is this site for?

Burch
haha. First off its Jesse, jessie is how the female way is spelt lol. [beatup] And no issue, it just gets annoying with threads over retarded things. this site is for asking questions, but make then somewhat legitimate...

And Some members post all day long asking questions, and give nothing in return (it being info for a fellow member/sledder, $ for the site, etc...). Some people go out of their way to help someone, others just ask questions, and then go to other peoples threads and say something stupid, useless or sometimes "assholeish".

That's the way I look at it anyways, a little give AND take, rather than all take, and little to no give.

[beer]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Right..what you may think is "retarded" may be a a legit question to others...they simply do not know. Others may just want to see the post on the internet.

I'm gonna guess I've been riding sleds since way before you were shiting green...we all have to start somewhere. I had no clue about sleds when I started. I still will never claim to know it all, nor will I say anybody who asks a question is stupid....I wrench within my own abilities, then I ask for help.

Seems like you are posting something useless.....maybe you should follow your own advise.

Burch

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Burch said:
Right..what you may think is "retarded" may be a a legit question to others...they simply do not know. Others may just want to see the post on the internet.

I'm gonna guess I've been riding sleds since way before you were shiting green...we all have to start somewhere. I had no clue about sleds when I started. I still will never claim to know it all, nor will I say anybody who asks a question is stupid....I wrench within my own abilities, then I ask for help.

Seems like you are posting something useless.....maybe you should follow your own advise.

Burch
[Disappointed]

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a 96 arctic cat 580 zrwas wondering if anyone knows what kind of carbs are suppose to be with it i believe somebody swapped carbs and it now has diff carbs and the dont take a choke and i tried putting the plunger primer on it but im guessing its bad it wont suck any fuel out of the main line

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ray580 said:
i have a 96 arctic cat 580 zrwas wondering if anyone knows what kind of carbs are suppose to be with it i believe somebody swapped carbs and it now has diff carbs and the dont take a choke and i tried putting the plunger primer on it but im guessing its bad it wont suck any fuel out of the main line
first off you should post this in the Arctic Cat sub-forum, as its own thread... as you will reach more of the Cat guys... But what do you mean it has different carbs? What make are they? mikuni? Keithin (or however you spell it)?

When you pull the choke lever, the carb plugers dont lift?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I love all the -1's lmao and is the sled have a choke lever or a primer?

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
jesse500 said:
this site is for asking questions, but make then somewhat legitimate...
Who died and left you the one to decide what is legitimate or not? Last time I checked you are not Erick or any other staff member. Why do you suddenly think you're above anyone else here?

This guy has every right to post his question without you belittling him. If you don't want to answer the question, leave the topic. Nobody needs your snide remarks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts