Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage!

For Sale: 1984 Yamaha 225DX Three Wheeler. Runs super, no broken plastic, electric start, no rips in seat cover, above average rear tires, ORV permit valid until 03/31/06. Front tire is getting pretty worn and battery is weak and should be replaced. I just pull to rope to run it.

I took it to the Silver Lake Dunes on Saturday and could climb anything there with ease. Way better than a utility 4 wheeler at the dunes. It performed without hesitation.

Disclaimer: If you've never ridden a three wheeler it may not be for you, while they are huge fun, they're known by many to be dangerous.

Located in Coldwater, MI $400 (firm)

[attachment=13886]

[attachment=13887]

[attachment=13888]

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
still available?

Cleaning out the garage!

For Sale: 1984 Yamaha 225DX Three Wheeler. Runs super, no broken plastic, electric start, no rips in seat cover, above average rear tires, ORV permit valid until 03/31/06. Front tire is getting pretty worn and battery is weak and should be replaced. I just pull to rope to run it.

I took it to the Silver Lake Dunes on Saturday and could climb anything there with ease. Way better than a utility 4 wheeler at the dunes. It performed without hesitation.

Disclaimer: If you've never ridden a three wheeler it may not be for you, while they are huge fun, they're known by many to be dangerous.

Located in Coldwater, MI $400 (firm)

[attachment=13886]

[attachment=13887]

[attachment=13888]
Is the three wheeler still for sale?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
WOW!!! this may be the oldest post i have seen brought out of the basement

• Love
Reactions: Pookie
1 - 5 of 5 Posts