Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 98 indy 500. I will be posting pictures in the next couple days, as I am not home to take them, so I have to wait to have them sent to me. Going to upgrade this year, so I am selling both Indy 500's. This one is a 98, with right around 3100 miles, I will get that confirmed with the pics. The motor in this sled was rebuilt one season ago due to a bad Mag side seal. I personally rebuilt the motor, and I am a Catmaster Certified Technician. While I was inside, I put new outer bearings on the crank, new seals obviously, and new top end, .040 over. Sled runs great. It has C&A ultra pro III skis on it, other than that it is completely stock, besides a primary spring change. It has slight cosmetic front end damage, but all structural components are sound and it rides great, but you'll see the pics of the hood crack, and the bumper plastic missing. The seat is ripped in the usual places for this year indy, and the track has a few pull outs. I am putting a price of 800 on this sled, because I want to move this sled. Sled is located in Superior Wisconsin, I am in between Hayward, Superior and the Twin Cities all the time, so veiwing and Shipping can be arranged. No trades will be accepted, and I am firm on the 800 price.

[attachment=51805]
[attachment=51806]
[attachment=51807]
[attachment=51808]
[attachment=51809]
[attachment=51810]
[attachment=51811]

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be adding pics as soon as i get them. I am actually in Washington DC for business right now, so I am supposed to have them emailed to me tonight so I can post them tomorrow. Will be back to the midwest in 8 days. Thanks for the interest, if you can just sit tight for a bit, I will try and get some pictures loaded.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sled is currently pending sale, I will let everyone know if it doesnt go...Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deal fell through (family Member). Spare motor is sold now. Sled still for sale. Located in Superior WI. Give me a call to come and take a look at her!
651-402-6221 (cell)
Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts