Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, real nice condition '99 Polaris XC500SP with 2724 miles. Sled has Fox shocks all around, 96 woodys studs down the center. Well maintained, garage stored in the summer and always trailered in an enclosed trailer. Fuel drained, motor fogged, washed/waxed, greased, and covered before summer storage. Includes cover ,spare belts, spark plugs, service manual, and original owners manual. I am the second owner, no damage to the hood, bellypan or rips in the seat. Track is in very good condition, no stud pull outs or missing lugs. Looking to get $1700, located in NY 12302. Snowmobile Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Sled

Vehicle Snowmobile Motorsport Sled Automotive exterior

Vehicle Snowmobile Motorsport Sports Sled

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Vehicle Snowmobile Automotive wheel system Car Automotive tire

Gauge Vehicle Speedometer Car Measuring instrument

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is an SP, Fox shocks all the way around, differnt seat/tail light. Actually it's in excellent condition, never sat outside at all. I have a buyer, just need to get to MN. Anyone hauling sleds from NY to MN??

The 2000 XC500 sled in the above post has over 4k miles on too....

· Registered
758 Posts
The sled polarisindy bought just happened to be a good deal on the xc. I had the same sled that you are trying to sell I sold mine for 1600 with 2500 miles in great shape but I must say your sled is way cleaner then mine was. You won't have any trouble selling yours in the winter for what you are asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.