Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 2000 Arctic Cat ZR600 Sno Pro. Runs Great, Very quick. Many mods. Asking $3500. call 1-616-799-1588

Feel free to call between 8 a.m. and 11p.m. eastern time.

I am located in both Grand Rapids and Big Rapids Michigan.

[attachment=58457]

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, It is a 2000 Sno Pro 440 that has a Zr 600 engine droped in. it still runs the sno pro clutching and gearing. it has the 600 carbs with the airbox for the sno pro. i did the swap this summer after a melt down in the up last spring. the 440 was a great engine but not reliable. the 600 is a strong and reliable motor that would swap out with the frame.[attachment=58458]

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a great sleeper and i am sad to put a for sale sign on it but i have to pay for school! i dont know what top end is, there is no speed o but its fast around a track!

·
Registered
762 Posts
What did you do with your old 440 engine. They are reliable engines, you just need to do some adjusting. I'd be interested in buying old parts if you still have them. Oh, by the way, does the 600 have the exhaust valves or no?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you still have it for sale and if so what is the bottom $ you would take for it and would you consider selling wihtout the motor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts