Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 polaris pro x 440 for sale. Sled has 1600 miles, quarter size rip in the seat. Track is in great shape few studs broke off at nut. New hyfax, No cracks in hood or windshield. After Market polaris pure skis, handwarmers work. Runs of 92 octane gas. The person i bought it from said that the motor was rebuilt within the past 1000 miles. I bought this sled from exciterman243 some time in october. Reason i am selling is because i do not like the gas mileage of the 440 and am looking for a 600 ves pro x If you would like to trade let me know what you got. Thanks Zach.

zecow224 said:
2002 polaris pro x 440 for sale. Sled has 1600 miles, quarter size rip in the seat. Track is in great shape few studs broke off at nut. New hyfax, No cracks in hood or windshield. After Market polaris pure skis, handwarmers work. Runs of 92 octane gas. The person i bought it from said that the motor was rebuilt within the past 1000 miles. I bought this sled from exciterman243 some time in october. Reason i am selling is because i do not like the gas mileage of the 440 and am looking for a 600 ves pro x If you would like to trade let me know what you got. Thanks Zach.
Sorry price is 2600

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
a 600 only gets 8-10 MPG as well. I make it like 10 miles more than my buddies 02 Pro-X 440 on a full 9 gallons of fuel...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the test when it was 45 degrees out on the lake just circleing at exactly 6000 rpm's with the stock 290's in it probably only gets 8-10 when i have the 300's in and am trail riding. So i realize they are both not the greatest but i am looking for a sled that you do not need to mess with the jets nearly as much.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOT FOR SALE. Took it out yesterday and i experienced some low end bog so i will look into it and decide what i want to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts