Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 fusion 900 909 miles, 2006 spindels mounted for better handeling, 196 woodies picks, woodies Ultra carbides, Powermadd hand guards, HTG single Pipe, Dayco belt and spare, White Lake Clutch kit, Chrome Dragon windshield and a Red windshield, Plus everything to put her back to stock if you want.

Also Have a high compression RK Tek billet head, and a Timbersled air box removal kit. Sled is mint, All updates have been done, and the sled is located in Old Forge NY for pick up. Oh yeah the Sled still has two years warrenty left.

Selling because that new FST IQ in the orange just caught my eye, and also I usally get a new sled every year.

$5400.00 Takes it all I would be willing to part out the performance parts
MAKE ME AN OFFER
609-496-4224
[attachment=51639]
[attachment=51640]
[attachment=51641][galleryattach=8461]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on guys this is a sweet sled, I want to move it quickly, I will deliver it within a reasonable distance. Make me offers!!!!!1

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everyone lets get this sled sold for me, I have it on ebay with no Reserve starting at 4200. I want to move it fast, I have a orange 07 IQ FST to get next week.
thanks
aj
[email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the link to ebay for the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polaris-Fusion-900-NO-RESERVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42597QQihZ009QQitemZ190062726304QQrdZ1

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sled didn't sell on ebay so it is still up for sale. 4500 without the aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was up in old forge for christmas vacation, No this sled doesn't have any issues with blowing belts. When the Fusions where first released there where issues due to motor mounts but that was taken care of with the updates. My sled has had all the updates completed to it.

Batman911 I can't let it go for thatt cheap thanks for the offer though. For what I have into it 4500 with out the pipe and stuff.
5000 for everything.

thanks
aj

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
If I had the extra cash it'd be sold, that'd be the perfect candidate for a triple transplant!! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure that IF/WHEN we get some snow somebody will snag er up its a sweet looking sled....[:D]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just sold the HTG pipe Off, I have a timbersled airbox, RK Tek head, plus a red 11" phantom wind shield.

4200.00 for the sled OFFERS?????????

·
Registered
174 Posts
I know you have heard this one, but if I have any luck moving mine, I would seriously consider buying yours. But of course, thats what someone has told me, when they sell theirs, they will buy mine. We just need some snow up here or nobody is going to sell or ride anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts