Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out of a written off 600 summit. Comes with everything, dpm, pipe and both clutches. Also have a few other parts from the sled.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ski-doo wizard yes I have the belly pan slight bend in the plastic but no splits in it yellow in color.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trade you for a couple packs of Marlaboros. can you mail smokes across the border? been a long time scince I had some. Where abouts are you so a person can figger out how much it would cost to send it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is it still for sale? What year summit? If so would you have any pics of it with the pipe on it?

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The motor is still for sale. Don't have any pics yet that are small enough to post have to find a diffrent camera. It's out of a 99 summit. stock pipe with no can it sold already.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can send the pics to [email protected] if you can, lots of room here, and can you send me your phone number? I'm in Calgary. Its for a quad project, I need to go to bow cycle and measure that new 600 to see if it will work. I know the carbs on the 583/670 were too low for my sprocket location and I think these are a bit higher, and I need to measure the pipe too.

Thanks,
Rod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts