Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
800 Tripple with Carbs 470...W/O Carbs 400...I live in Milton Freewater Oregon 97862..I also have the Tripple pipes..I will deliver up to 45 miles away...I will however need 35 Dollars for Gas...And I will deliver to a freight servise or drop off at a location of your choice....I have a Cell phone...This engine came out of a NICE SLED ( PAST TENSE) That was before the tree jumped out Mangled the Rider and the sled...It had a 153 Track..Simmons Skis..Fox Suspesion The Works...Apparently Trees happen....Let me Know I also Have the Clucthes I bought this sled for the parts UPGRADE THE SUSPENSION ON MY RXL...And sell the engine...

·
Registered
122 Posts
This an xcr or storm motor? Also you wouldn't happen to know the compression of it?

This an xcr or storm motor? Also you wouldn't happen to know the compression of it?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
He listed in another thread, that he was parting out a 97 storm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
He listed in another thread, that he was parting out a 97 storm.
Yup like the man said..IT was a super nice sled the Guy who owned it owns a paint shop in Walla Walla Wa...With the tree incident he got rid of it...Front was pretty trashed...However u can tell it was a super nice sled..custom paint and all...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Slojoegottago said:
800 Tripple with Carbs 470...W/O Carbs 400...I live in Milton Freewater Oregon 97862..I also have the Tripple pipes..I will deliver up to 45 miles away...I will however need 35 Dollars for Gas...And I will deliver to a freight servise or drop off at a location of your choice....I have a Cell phone...This engine came out of a NICE SLED ( PAST TENSE) That was before the tree jumped out Mangled the Rider and the sled...It had a 153 Track..Simmons Skis..Fox Suspesion The Works...Apparently Trees happen....Let me Know I also Have the Clucthes I bought this sled for the parts UPGRADE THE SUSPENSION ON MY RXL...And sell the engine...
would you still have the motor? if you do would you possibly sell just the bottom end? if so how much? or how much for the whole motor shipped to vernon b.c. canada:)))?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts