Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wedge fuel tank for sale off 90 indy 500 ( had 2 piece seat & tank).. in good condition.. grey, no cap.. no leaks, no cracks.. i also have a seat for this sled as i went with a 1 piece seat & tank.. seat cover is in pretty bad shape, but foam looks to be good..duck it and go, it's blue.. make me an offer on both or will separate. I also have the stock exhaust (it's the short one).. will include the manifold but no springs.. in good shape, lots of surface rust but i will clean up if buyer wishes..make an offer...
Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
do you have pic of tank?

·
Registered
231 Posts
ok thanks

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics: i wanted to imageshack them and thumbnail them for you, but the forum code doesn't work for some reason?

[attachment=52136]
[attachment=52137]
[attachment=52138]
[attachment=52139]
[attachment=52140]
[attachment=52141]

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
thanks, do you know how many gallons it holds and if it would fit on a 93 indy 440?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think it's 7.2 gallons.. but i could be off.. and it should fit on your 93 indy if you have the 2 piece seat and tank and it's a wedge chassis..

·
Registered
231 Posts
it's the same size tank which is good, do you have the cap? I have a cap but im not sure if the threads would work.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still have these parts.. make me an offer because their in my way in the garage..will be going to the dump soon..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts