Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have decided to sell my 1974 John Deere 295/s, i just finished a complete restoration of it, and it looks very nice. It has the samll gas tank in the middle, and has many nos parts. I am also including a nos motor with it and another used motor that tunrs over with good compression, the nos motor was damagaed in shipping, the fan housing is cracked, but other than that it is mint. I am looking to get $3000 for all or make a OFFER!!, and i am located in Howard lake, MN

Ryan From Central MN
[email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason the link is not working now, if you would like pics, please send me your email address, and i will email you some pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, it took me over a year to finish it, and alot of $$$$ LOL. I did all the work on it myslef, only thing i didn't redo myself was the seat me and uphosterly don't mix.LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was one of John Deere's limited Edition race Sleds back in the day. Was built by deere specifically for racing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, I didn't think it likely either, but it seemed at least worth asking, ok? Saw the dates on the thread, though admittedly not the e-mail. No need to be snippy, it's an honest question.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Not snippy bud, just honest, especially with the negative traffic here these days. That's why I pointed out the email. Sorry if it came across as that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Eh, no problem, hard to tell inflection through words on a page in most cases. I actually tried sending a message to that e-mail, but some "postmaster" thing decided it couldn't be delivered. So, either he's got an over-active spam blocker or that's not a valid e-mail anymore, which these days I can't say I'd really be surprised at either. Guess it's back to the facebook groups.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts