Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell a Brand New hood that is a Polaris New Old Stock Hood from Central Snowmobile before it was bought out by the new owners. I bought this hood back in 2002 when I was restoring a '87 Indy 400 unfortunately I never completed it.

It was sent to the body shop they sanded it down, filled in and fixed any scratches in the factory primer, sanded down again, painted with iirc 3 coats of new primer sanded again then painted with 2 coats for sure but iirc they did 3 on it of Black with 2 coats of Clear-coat.

I have NO use for this anymore and it is just sitting in the basement collecting dust right now. It was bought with the factory foam/heat shield stuff already attached to it. I also have a NLA set of the black vents that those used to come with as well that I will throw in for free. I have around 400 bucks tied up in this thing...However I KNOW I won't get that much for it I don't think. I wish I could considering I could really use the money.

As far as trade I am looking for a couple things for sleds I have now. A set of rebuilt/recharged Xtra 10 Fox Front Ski Shocks for a 1997 Polaris Indy 500 would be considered. Or a EPI Clutch Kit for said Indy 500 which is part number TP-13 would also work which goes for 160-170 on ebay would be a fair trade.

Of course other trades would be considered. I live in Coleman, Wisconsin which is 42 miles North of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am willing to meet someone in Marinette, Wisconsin or Green Bay or Shawano, Wisconsin if that helps people.

I won't have pictures available until Saturday afternoon unfortunately but I wanted to get this out there until then. I apologize for making people wait for them but my camera is at the parental units house and I won't have time to get over there until Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IMG_7838.jpg IMG_7836.jpg IMG_7837.jpg IMG_7839.jpg

Not in the pictures is the vents that go with this. It's been sitting in my basement for 7.5+ years now so it just needs to be taken outside and washed off as it has some dust on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts